Delosh Concrete Polishing Process
Delosh contractors receive very detailed, organized instruction during initial project training. This instruction not only includes sequential process and associated tooling but also the techniques required to avoid errors and keep crews profitable. This information is not openly published on our site. Further installation instructions & Specifications for Owners/Architects can be requested below:
Become A Delosh Contractor
- On-Site Advanced Training to Avoid Costly Errors
- Techniques to Gain Competitive Edge
- Simple, Cost Effective High Results System
- Delosh Provided Contracts
- Delosh Large Equipment Rental
- Delosh Polished Concrete Contractors Only Provide High End Results
Submit Project to Delosh Project Network
- Immediate Pricing
- Highest Quality Polished Concrete Floor on Market
- Delosh Contractors’ Held to Quality & Polished Concrete Refinement Standards
- Delosh Handles Insurance, Invoicing & Provides Manufacture Backed Installation
- Delosh Offers Polished Concrete Systems Based on Different Facility Needs & Budgets
Sample Delosh Grind, Hone & Mechanical Diamond Polished Concrete
- 20/30 Grit Metal Diamond tool of your preference to remove surface mortars & mastics while achieving the aggregate exposure client requests.
- Patching of all spalls and cracks with epoxy sand mortar mix. Filling of all joints with 2 part polyurea.
- 60/80 Grit Metal Diamond tool of your preference to remove prior 20/30 grit scratch pattern and knock down polyurea and epoxy mortar repair, creating a flush, smooth repaired substrate ready for honing.
- Delosh Honing Tools to refine concrete & easily remove prior scratch pattern.
- Delosh NailHard densifier applied immediately post slurry pickup, 600 sf per gallon.
- Final Delosh wet Honing performed post densification.
- Put detail into cleaning slurry post this step- i.e. autoscrubbing floor and detail mopping edges. Let floor dry.
- Delosh Dry Polishing Performed, Grit Based on Gloss Requested.
- Delosh DenseSeal or PolymerTop Acrylic Guard Application optional, to be burnished to hardenend cure if chosen.